piątek, 20 listopada 2009

A stitch in time saves your Christmas


A stitch in time saves nine. Six hundred stitches could save your Christmas!



This year Metka by Traczka has noticed a new trend among Christmas orders. My clients come and say "I want 9 sets for presents. For Mum and Dad, for my husband and please make him a special First Aid baggie, but in different colour, for my son in German and for my daugter in French". Another one wants 6 sets. And so on and so on.

When thinking about buying some Metka by Traczka underwear travel bags for the upcoming Christmas, please do it well in advance. Making the hand-embroidered writing DOES TAKE TIME.

I want you all to get your presents in time, without stress that post will screw up - as usual - before Xmas.


best regards,


Metka by Traczka



Brak komentarzy: